Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween

When i was younger I always looked forward to going to a stranger's house and getting candy.  Back then I would choose to dress up as something/someone that I'd like to be.  A ninja, for example, would be freaking sweet; so for Halloween one year, I went as a ninja.  Now that I am older, my mother will not let me go trick-or-treating because I'm "too old."  So instead I have to go to a party.  These parties consist of dressing up as the most funny/inappropriate thing I can think of.  For girls, the objective is to dress as promiscuous as possible.  With that said, I have no idea what the purpose of Halloween is any more.  Now that I am an adult, I don't see any reason to be one of the strangers that gives out candy.  I am proposing a new idea for Halloween for my generation.  Instead of passing out candy to ungrateful kids, I say we go watch a movie or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment