Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Intramurals

Lately I have been unable to play pick-up soccer because of my brotherhood week with ATO.  Brotherhood week is something we decided to due that involves an activity every night to build stronger relationships in the fraternity.  Normally the drought of pick-up soccer would be unbearable for me.  However, we have started intramurals for the winter sports.  Sunday night we had our first indoor soccer game for the tournament (not the league).  We played Sig Nu in the fraternity bracket and won 6-1.  I had three goals and three assists.  Monday night I did not attend the brotherhood event, nor did I play any sports because of other commitments.  Tuesday night was the first night of the Men's indoor soccer bracket.  My team played a team that consisted of my fraternity's president, and three other members.  We won that game 5-0; I scored two goals in that game.  Tonight is the second night of the Men's league and we play a very good team.  My next intramural game will be in the Fraternity league against SigEp on Friday or Sunday (I don't quite remember).  I also just signed up for a 2 v 2 walleyball tournament, so I am excited about that as well.  I think intramurals are going to be a great way for me to cope with the winter, AKA the worst season in the entire world, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment