Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reunion without me :(

My senior year of high school i had a core group of friends that I always hung out with.  In college, however, we have all gone to different schools.  This weekend everyone is going to IU to hang out at the soccer house.  I was supposed to be going.  However, I just found out I am the only one that can not car pool.  I have a friend from IU that is visiting Friday, and he would be willing to give me a ride to IU the next day.  The only problem is, I don't have a ride back.  It turns out, my friends are ALL right next to each other.  I "Googled" a map of college campuses in Indiana; IU, DePauw, and Rose Hulman are all very close, and my friends will have no problem meeting all the time.  Ball State, however, seems like it is a million miles away from that group of schools!  I also have a friend who would come to visit us in high school (he moved out of town) that is also going to IU on Saturday.  Guess what . . . He is also in that small vicinity of schools at Indiana State.  I can't wait to hear about all the fun i missed out on...

No comments:

Post a Comment